• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: What book are you in the middle of right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm as well as Profesco in the middle of reading "Crime and Punishment". I have to do it for school, although I don't find the story great so far. The protagonist is weird though. :|

I'm as well as Profesco in the middle of reading "Crime and Punishment". I have to do it for school, although I don't find the story great so far. The protagonist is weird though. :|

The good things come around the late part of the story. The ending dissapointed me though, but Raskolnikov's weirdness is great IMO.

I haven't opened a book in the last two years.

Shame on me :(

The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy: basically, one big book containing the first five books and a short shory: "Young Zaphod Plays it Safe". I'm on book three: "Life, the Universe, and Everthing". (That Wowbanger really makes me laugh.)

Seeing Redd; it's kind of like a twisted version of alice in wonderland.

The queen is actually alice's aunt, and is evil and the leader of "the black imagination" and her companion is The cat, who is a human/cat who can transform into a kitten at will and fool people.
Alice, is actually "Alyss" and is the warrior-queen of the white imagination and her companion and tutor is the rabbit, I suppose but he's actually "Bibwit".
And they have wars and stuff. xD

"The Killings at Badger's Drift" by Caroline Graham. (It is the book which the first episode of Midsomer Murders was based off, I love that show)^_^
I have to get back into reading it though.

The Diary of Anne Frank. I checked it out at the library on Saturday last week, and since I'm intrested in history, I'm reading it. I'm in the middle of it now.

I'm reading a small collection of Sherlock Holmes adventures by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. The ones I'm reading are "The Red-Headed League", "The Adventure of the Speckled Band" and "The Adventure of the Copper Beeches".

'Drood' by Dan Simmons. (I was loving it up until now. Spoiler alert, there's something about this Harry Potter-esque magic stuff involved that's just rubbing me the wrong way -- and I love HP. I was just expecting a 100% realistic horror novel...but I guess I can't judge, since I haven't finished it yet.)

The Little Prince, spectacularly written by French author Antoine du Saint-Exupéry.

Books? Pfft, I'm too cool to read.

The Light Fantastic by Terry Pratchett.

Finally finished East of Eden, now I'm about halfway through Life of Pi by Yann Martel.

A calvin and hobbs book.

To lazy to read long book with out a good sence of humor

The White Tiger by Aravind Adiga.
Reading it for school.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom