• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: What book are you in the middle of right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
To Kill a Mockingjay.
In school, I'm reading (and taking notes on...) To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee.

I'm also coincedentally reading Mockingjay, the third book in The Hunger Games saga by Suzanne Collins. It's epic. Really epic.

I finished Save The Date by Tamara Summers and Queen of Everything by Deb Caletti.

Eclipse. Spoiler warning:
At the part where Jacob just left the tent for the fight.

Chapter 2 of my Analytical Chemistry book... >_> probably not the answer you wanted.

Chariots of the Gods. Interesting book.
Posted via Mobile Device

We've been reading The Odyssey in school.

Worth Dying For by Lee Child
Sense & Sensibility & Sea Monsters by Ben Winters
Where There's A Will by Aaron Elkins

"The Greatest Sci-Fi Movies Never Made" by David Hughes

Entertaining book about all those sci-fi movies that never were. Actually, a lot of the examples included here, like The Hitch-Hiker's Guide To The Galaxy, Spider-Man and The Fantastic Four, did see the light of day eventually, but not without spending decades rotting in Development Hell, being passed from hands to hands and going through umpteen different rewrites and re-envisionings. Sadly, we never got to see Steven Spielberg's Night Skies (though we got E.T. and Poltergeist instead) or the Outer Limits movie, and I'll forever be curious about how Tim Burton's take on Superman would have gone down. A nice glimpse at what could have been, as well as just how messy, hair-rippingly hellish an industry Hollywood can really be.

Kid Swap by Michael Lawrence

I'm thinking about buying the rest of the series, because I've read them but I've forgotten what happens in a few of them.

I'm re-reading "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" since I saw the movie recently and it sparked my interest in the franchise again. I love this book despite its minor flaws; Harry Potter books just get better with age.

Homestead on the Hillside by Mary J. Holmes. The book is, like, 90 or something years old, and it's BORING. I found it today in the spare bedroom in my house, and read it because I was bored. I'm only 3 pages in, it's so boring.

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation - Dark Sundays by Donn Cortez

I'm not really in the middle of it, I just started it fairly recently.

The Dark Tower VI: Song of Susannah, best works Stephen King has done.

Anna Karenin, by Leo Tolstoy
and
Memoires de Napoleon Bonaparte, by Bourrienne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom