• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: What book are you in the middle of right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Promise of Blood by Brian McClellan

Of Human Bondage by Somerset Maugham and The Saga of Eric Brighteyes by H. Rider Haggard

Trigger Happy Targets the Evil Kaos by Onk Beakman

Kinda excited because this is the last book in the series. =w=

Another time where I've finished the thing rather then being in the middle of it, and also one where I didn't read a 'proper' book but rather a comic, but I don't see one of these 'what ___ are you ___ing now?' threads for comics, so I'll take what I can get.

As for the comic I've read, well, it was a pretty enjoyable one which, while it was made because money like most establised franchises are, is still a jolly good tale with some surprisingly dark themes (all things considered) sprinkled in there. Oh, and it made me actually care about characters I really didn't like until I read the thing, that too.
The My Little Pony: The Movie Prequel comics, and now I'm more excited for the thing then ever. Did I mention I rather enjoy these comics? Because I rather enjoy these comics.

I'm re-reading Troubled Waters and Mystic and Rider by Sharon Shinn.

And yet another time when I've finished a book before posting here... As for what I read this time, well, it's another graphic novel, entitled The Heading Dog Who Split in Half: A Collection of Folktales fromNewZealand (or something like that, I don't remember the specific subtitle), which is, obviously, a collection of local tales presented in a graphic novel format. If such tales are points of interest for you, then I suggest trying to find it yourself, though if nothing else, then the art is pretty good. Oh, and some of the panels can be a tad graphic, just thought I should mention that.

Reading new books!

The Sign of the Beaver by Elizabeth George Speare (Though I find I like the movie better)
Thimble Summer by Elizabeth Enright
The Cats of Tanglewood Forest by Charles de Lint
Miracles on Maple Hill by Virginia Sorensen
Strawberry Girl by Lois Lenski

NOS4A2 by Joe Hill. Got a bit distracted from it and need to pick it back up, actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom