• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: What book are you in the middle of right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm re-reading Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell by Susanna Clarke.

The Lottery and other short stories by Shirley Jackson.

I read this short in high school and it freaked me out then, still freaks me out to this day.

"Depression Folk," a history of left-wing folk music during the 1930s and early 1940s.

A Dungeons and Dragons 2nd Edition Monstrous Manual. Thus proving you never know what you'll find at your local library and that NZ libraries are cool.

The Republic of Pirates: Being the True and Surprising Story of the Caribbean Pirates and the Man Who Brought Them Down by Colin Woodard

which was used as one of the primary sources for Assassins's Creed IV Black Flag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom