• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: What book are you in the middle of right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't read many books. It's probably the one thing I refused to inherit from my parents (my mother is a notorious bookworm). In fact, I like to joke that every time I'm looking for a book I need a new library card....

But regardless, earlier this year I read The Black Gryphon by Mercedes Lackey, as well as its sequel The White Gryphon. Both were good, though in different ways and the first one was hard to beat.

I am now into a different book, also the first of a series, which involves cats. No, not Warriors cats. We're talking big cats.

"The Book of Yokai: Mysterious Creatures of Japanese Folklore"

Only just started it, so i'll come back when I've read a bit more...

Bloodline by Conn Iggulden

"Ratha's Creature" by Clare Bell.

Currently at: end of Chapter 11, p.209 /259.

This occurs after a significant conflict between two clans, but the situation surrounding the main character continues to degrade and worsen. Hopes and dreams are slowly shattered, leading to a confrontation that prompts her being cast out from her own family again. This isn't a denoument -- something else must happen between now and the end that provides some fulfillment; it has been a turbulent ride ever since Chapter 5 and I have no guesses where or how things are going to end.

The Western Star by Craig Johnson, the most current Walt Longmire novel.

Daughter of York by Anne Easter Smith

Am in the middle of The Phantom of the Opera. However, playing Pokémon Sun takes away most of my free time, so I guess reading has taken a backseat for me.

Well, I recently finished a Doctor Who book, specifly this one:
13541612.jpg

Is good, you should read it.

Martin Chuzzlewit by Charles Dickens. The second volume so I have no flapping idea what the friggity heck is going on. I hope to discover this before Mrs Gamp lasers my eyeballs with her cockney dialogue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom