• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What can't you stop eating once you start?

Pikochu

has successfully made it through the grind.
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Inspired by a r/askreddit thread, what are some of the food items that once you start eating, you can't get yourself to stop.

For me, it would have to be french fries and potato chips. I would just eat one and the next thing you know, I end up eating the whole thing. This is especially true for me if I have an entire family size bag of potato chips. For some reason, I will eat the entire bag in less than an hour.

Dill pickles, potato chips, banana chips, and french fries.

Anything like candy, soda, Oreo cookies, Doritos, Chips like sour cream and onion.

quesadillas! home made or bought at restaurant

Middleswarth BBQ chips. They are amazing.

Plus, nearly everything that's sugary. Interestingly enough, I'm not overweight.

Pizza Hut Garlic Sauce. I literally buy it to put on my pizza, and use with breadsticks, pasta, etc. I'm addicted to that stuff.

Saltine crackers.

This...Freaking This!

I'm a big health nut, I have near jedi like disipline when it comes to food, but I love me some saltine crackers and some peanut butter! (natural peanut butter of course!)

And as tame as this sounds, It's hard for me to let go of a bag of romaine lettuce! I eat romaine lettuce like some people each potato chips... :lol:

Any kind of snack you can pour in a bowl and munch on. Most often pretzels, peanuts, or potato chips.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom