• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What career choice are you interested in?

I'm looking into the field of politics. I can convince my friends to do anything. At all.

Also, something that involves writing.

Perhaps a musician or music teacher.

Or a business man.

Or a teashop owner....

I've never been really sure about what I want to do when I'll be older, but a job involving cooking would be great. Or something involving animal care. Either one of them would be perfect.

Hmmm, I have two careers on my mind. Realistically, I want to be a Psychologist after college. My dream is to be a music producer or at least a DJ at a big radio station.

I'm going to college to pursue being an art teacher (for Elementary and Middle School students) as well as work in Special Education

I'd like to be a meteorologist myself. I've been interested in it from a very early age, studied it my senior year of high school, and look to continue studying it when I can

My original dream was to be a race car driver. I wanted to be an F4 racer.
I always get speeding tickets because I'm a frustrated racer LOL :D
But right now, I'm a university student majoring in International Business Administration.
Oh well, I guess some dreams are not meant to be.

I would want to be a musician or actor because I love both music and acting and people say that I have quite a bit of talent in both.

I would really enjoy being an animator, and maybe I would get my own show if I made it to the top!

Well, I have two career choices, being an architect or just work for Caltrans on highway projects. Probably Caltrans because I LOVE highways and anything to do with it. But no matter how much I love planes, I won't be a pilot. Even on fight simulators I suck at flying.

I want to become either a translator or a journalist, but I'm more leaning towards a translator. ;)

writer, artist, architech, astronomer, Egyptologist, or palentologist

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom