• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What career choice are you interested in?

Woodworking. :) I love cutting wood and making things with it. ^_^

Game designer and Graphic designer is my choices. i enjoy playing video games and doing what you pasion to do can really help you in life.

I've always been pretty creative, and I want to do something along the lines of making video games. I'm also into business, and have weird control-freak traits, so ideally I'd love to start my own company (which is currently the plan of my friend and me) and create video games. I'm also head-over-heels in love with computers and programming, so we also seek to do software. Besides that, just recruit people and expand like any good company. That's the plan for now, and I don't see it changing. Hopefully everything will work out right :D.

Well I was interested in being a dancer, athlete, actress and a few other stuff but at the present moment in a few months or so, I would be legally allowed to practice law.

I'm working towards becoming a big-shot campaign manager.

Game Design. I always loved video games and being creative. like they say, always do the things that you're passion and dedicated to do.

I don't know what i want to do with my life. I never really had ambition or drive to be something. I literally just want a job so I can buy CDs and visit my girlfriend. Right now I'm looking at retail jobs, but i wont stay there all my life. I don't know where ill be in five years.

This is still true except the girlfriend part XD. Though I do work in a kitchen now.

I'd like to work in animation or gaming, designing the characters mostly. I'd also like to be a Paranormal investigator/Ghost hunter, since I'm really into the paranormal and I think it would be a cool job. Making comics would be pretty cool as well.

Veterinarian. I've been interested in science and animals since I was little. Or doctor. Or, especially anything in the criminal justice field. My parents want me to be in the military, so I'm considering air force or navy.

Considering i started my college course 3 months ago in hairdressing, i think it's obvious what my desired career path is...

Yep, you guessed it, AVIATION. (jk)

I'm journalist, but I don't love it.
I would rather be an architet. One day I'll attend an architecture college, but not now.

My intent is to work for either USAMRIID or the CDC as a virologist working on Ebola and other BSL 4 stuff. Currently doing a post-baccalaureate programme before applying to med school so no job for me atm. Past jobs include working IT for an ISP/phone company in the Dominican Republic and working as a translator for USAID (so basically grunt work for the US government)

I don't know what i want to do with my life. I never really had ambition or drive to be something. I literally just want a job so I can buy CDs and visit my girlfriend. Right now I'm looking at retail jobs, but i wont stay there all my life. I don't know where ill be in five years.

This thread scares me.
I'm taking design classes in Uni, but I don't know if I even really want to spend a large portion of my life doing that.
What if this is just a phase? I didn't pay for my tuition, so I feel like I can't letdown anyone.

And of course I've also entertained the thought of being a business tycoon (because money), but I'm not cut out for that life.

Wow i feel mostly like you both, guys...
I'm attending a journalism school, and was working on a great press, I particularly think it's really ungrateful job, and stresfull.

So, I temporarily canceled my classes because I was not sure if this is what I want to do with my life. Plust I had to do my final thesis, and it made me even more stressed.

Last year I was just doing nothing, just reflecting on what I wanted to do, if would remain in journalism or chose another career... and my conclusion is that I will let life take me. I don't know where I'll be in five years and not worth stressing with it.

Now I got a job on press realese, and it is much better, it's not my dream job, but I can see myself working in that for my life, so i realized I just hate work in TV or in journals... takes time to learn our tastes. There are people that everything is good and fits all, but not everyone is like that...

It's funny because when I was younger I was certain what I wanted to do, and now, older, i realized I just want to be happy, have my own money and a nice job, but not be famous, or have a great feats etc... Just want be happy.

That feels so long ago. I was new to college and being actually responsible for my own decisions made me scared. Things have dramatically changed since then.
Now I have more of an idea about what I want to do with my life. I'm in my last term of school (unless I decide to get a postgrad degree) and excited.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom