What career would you like to have if you were in the Pokemon world?

Animal Carer
Reaction score
I would either be a Pokémon surgeon or breeder mainly because that's what I do and the field of work I want to get into anyways

dang dang diggity dang-a-dang
Reaction score
I'd like to be that one crazy scientist who tries to fight you for possession of both fossils in Firered and Leafgreen. Otherwise working in that TV business (Watchy Watchog mayhaps?) would work

Arid trainer
Reaction score
You see those workers that you keep on meeting inside caves or factories? Yep, in the pokemon world, I'd be a miner.

Having pokemon to help with heavy-duty workload is useful.

Reaction score
I'd start out with a journey as a trainer because I love seeing more of the world. Then depending on how much I loved the entire experience of it I'd become a Gym leader or a Chef at a restaurant.

Reaction score
I think a pokemon researcher would be pretty amazing. Getting to study the habits of pokemon would be awesome. I think being a breeder would be uncomfortable and a berry farmer may get boring.

Utsukushī sakura o mite
Reaction score
Along with a Pokémon Trainer, I would be a Pokémon writer due to my love for literature.

#TeamAsh #TeamMay #TeamCilan #TeamMallow
Reaction score
Yes, my first choice is a Pokemon trainer, however and I know it's probably cliche but I would want to be a Pokemon Coordinator. you can show off your Pokemon and battle too (and I love battling). and let me tell you the number of combinations you can do plus the work you have to put into getting your required result for the performance, is one of the best parts of the career.

[Man, I hope they bring back contests in Sun & Moon. :D]

Reaction score
I would want to be a travelling Pokemon Breeder or battle coach. I could go from city to city, region to region helping people out and teaching while getting to see the world and catching new Pokemon!

Reaction score
I'd probably just stick with being a trainer. Common answer yes, but I think it would be fun to train different types of Pokemon especially normal types. But if you want a different answer then maybe I'd work at a Pokemon daycare center and take care of and play with the Pokemon trainers drop off until they come back.

AKA The Mad Tyrant
Reaction score
Gym leader or something that has to do with battling. Other than that, I wouldn't mind working in Pokemon centers, daycare or even the TV business.

The Power of Thunder
Reaction score
Probably an E4 member but that is very modest of me :D, I'd love to be a general trainer who knows a lot about breeding as well, and I'd eventually love to run my own gym, and one day be an E4 member to put it more clearly.

Reaction score
when I was little I loved the idea of being a trainer like ash but seeing the Pokémon rangers it looks like a really cool rewarding job basically doing what ash does but getting payed for it

The Greatest Pokémon Ranger
Reaction score
I'd probably be a Pokemon Ranger, traveling the world with my Houndoom at my side.

Reaction score
I would be a Pokémon chef. My speciality would be Tauros steak, with Bellossom/Bulbasaur salad.
Mmmmmmm....... Bulbasaur........

Reaction score
Probably either a journalist or a coordinator... or both.

Fire Chicken
Reaction score
Pokemon Trainer, although I would give Contests, breeding, science or even journalism a try.
The Pokemon world feels like a place where you can more easily pursue several different careers at once and stick with what seems to suit you better in the end.

Gloomstalker
Reaction score
I'd like to be a Pokemon doctor or a breeder. I'd like to make them look good, but also train them to be strong.