• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What career would you like to have if you were in the Pokemon world?

Would join the military or something... no, I'd become an evil Mewtwo and take over the univers.....!

Or I would become a Pokemon ranger, but have some similarities with ordinary trainers too. I would capture my own Pokemon, train my team and battle to become stronger, try to achieve things etc., but wouldn't catch anything just to collect, live a dull life in a Professor's lab or to rot in a random PC box. I would protect wild Pokemon and the nature in addition to the normal trainer activities and experience the wilderness as it is, like wild Pokemon would see it.

I'd also consider flying into the space too, to see what's out there. :)

Pokémon Ranger for sure. This stems from the fact that my first Pokémon game was, well, Pokémon Ranger. It seems like such a cool job, and you'd get to encounter so many cool Pokémon.

It'd be pretty cool to be part of Roxie's band in Virbank City. Either that or the Elite Four... Agatha should croak aaaany day now...

Either a Gym Leader, or an officer in charge of training the SWAT teams of the International Police. Something tells me those blokes get down and dirty with their battling.

I'd probably want to be one of the professor's aides, doing field work and collecting information for the professors.
It might also be fun being someone who helps breed starter Pokemon for new trainers. uvu​

Besides Trainer, I'd be a Pokemon Ace Attorney. In a world where each region will have a big crime organization, the people need a hero, a hero to defend them from the danger of these criminals, to defend the innocent, and get the guilty verdict on the real offenders. With my trusty Psychic Pokemon, evidence, and a bit of luck we will overcome the challenges of keeping handing out Justice For All. No matter the Trials and Tribulations, I will defend them till the end.

Seriously though, there are so many situations in Pokemon that can be done by legal proceedings (I'm looking at you, Dark City). And considering I'm playing Phoenix Wright Trilogy: Trials and Tribulations, I'm practically an expert lawyer. XD (Not really though, but seeing Giovanni on the witness stand in court would be priceless.)

Gym leader or a shop owner of some sort because I love selling and the idea of having my own store.

I would probably be a journalist like I am IRL. Pokemon combines my two favorite things to write about: sports and animals.

Assuming I'd get all the Pokemon I've ever trained/bred/received/stole/whatever, I'll open a battling facility, a bit like the Battle Frontiers, but a bit different.

Trainers can come in, pay a certain fee, and they get one full battle with the rules of their choice (Single, Double, Triple, or Inverse), with me or one of my employed trainers. I'd allow them to set the overall level in which they want their opponent's Pokemon to have (Possibly in multiples of ten, between 20-80), and they are free to battle using whatever Pokemon they have, and the normal rules apply (prize money [Less than the entrance fee, ideally], experience, and so on). The Pokemon they will be facing are completely random, and they will be facing a full team of 6, but their levels are around the level they picked, so if they picked the Level 20 option they might get Pokemons levelled 19, 22, 20, 24, 27, and 25, for example.

In other words, it's pretty much an upgraded version of the Battle Chateau.

Eh, probably a mathematician or something. I wouldn't be a very good trainer, I don't think. If it has to be Pokemon related, I guess I could be an engineer or physicist, designing Pokeball technology or something?

I think being the Champion is a little tedious, having to defend your title all the time,not allowed to be defeated even once.

I´d prefer to be an E4 member. I like how strong and important they are, but keep their position even if they are defeated, unlike the Champion.

An E4 member that everybody respects, and barely anyone passes trough, when challenging the Pokemon League. A trainer specialized in Dragons and Steel type Pokemon, having a team of 6 Pokemon: Metagross, Salamence, Charizard, Latios, Aegislash and Heratran. With Metagross or Chirizard being my Mega Evolution.

I would probably be a journalist like I am IRL. Pokemon combines my two favorite things to write about: sports and animals.

Yeah, I'm a journalist too, and I think I would be in this profession in pokemon world as well. Being the elite four would be a good position, since they all has a second occupation besides being trainer.
One day I would go on a journey not to "catch them all," but to see the world and find journalistic script. Along the way I would face a villain team, perhaps wanting to investigate the wrong things.

I would LOVE to work as a Pokemon breeder or in the Day Care in the games.

I'd probably go along and become a Professor's assistance, preferably Rowan's. Or maybe I would be a scientist/researcher. Dunno. I have a massive interest in Science-y things.
Heck, my favorite character is a scientist and is from the Pokemon world.
I would likely double as a part-time author too. Doesn't seem to be much mentions of any of those in the Pokemon world for some odd reason.

If it wasn't commonplace to become a trainer (like I'd LOVE to do), then I'd probably either research Pokemon in the deep sea, or work in a lab researching extinct Pokemon.

Pokemon Breeder for sure, I love raising Pokemon and for the most part it is what I do the most in my games.

I don't think I would be very good at battles, so I would probably seek artistic careers like being a Pokemon Coordinator or participating in Pokemon Performances. Alternatively, maybe someone who travels around to sketch/paint Pokemon and sell the drawings/paintings for a living, probably writing a few Pokemon stories on the side.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom