• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What career would you like to have if you were in the Pokemon world?

I would either be a Pokémon surgeon or breeder mainly because that's what I do and the field of work I want to get into anyways

I'd like to be that one crazy scientist who tries to fight you for possession of both fossils in Firered and Leafgreen. Otherwise working in that TV business (Watchy Watchog mayhaps?) would work

You see those workers that you keep on meeting inside caves or factories? Yep, in the pokemon world, I'd be a miner.

Having pokemon to help with heavy-duty workload is useful.

I'd start out with a journey as a trainer because I love seeing more of the world. Then depending on how much I loved the entire experience of it I'd become a Gym leader or a Chef at a restaurant.

I think a pokemon researcher would be pretty amazing. Getting to study the habits of pokemon would be awesome. I think being a breeder would be uncomfortable and a berry farmer may get boring.

Yes, my first choice is a Pokemon trainer, however and I know it's probably cliche but I would want to be a Pokemon Coordinator. you can show off your Pokemon and battle too (and I love battling). and let me tell you the number of combinations you can do plus the work you have to put into getting your required result for the performance, is one of the best parts of the career.

[Man, I hope they bring back contests in Sun & Moon. :D]

I would want to be a travelling Pokemon Breeder or battle coach. I could go from city to city, region to region helping people out and teaching while getting to see the world and catching new Pokemon!

I'd probably just stick with being a trainer. Common answer yes, but I think it would be fun to train different types of Pokemon especially normal types. But if you want a different answer then maybe I'd work at a Pokemon daycare center and take care of and play with the Pokemon trainers drop off until they come back.

Gym leader or something that has to do with battling. Other than that, I wouldn't mind working in Pokemon centers, daycare or even the TV business.

when I was little I loved the idea of being a trainer like ash but seeing the Pokémon rangers it looks like a really cool rewarding job basically doing what ash does but getting payed for it

I'd probably be a Pokemon Ranger, traveling the world with my Houndoom at my side.

I would be a Pokémon chef. My speciality would be Tauros steak, with Bellossom/Bulbasaur salad.
Mmmmmmm....... Bulbasaur........

Pokemon Trainer, although I would give Contests, breeding, science or even journalism a try.
The Pokemon world feels like a place where you can more easily pursue several different careers at once and stick with what seems to suit you better in the end.

I'd like to be a Pokemon doctor or a breeder. I'd like to make them look good, but also train them to be strong.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom