• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

What caused your last cut/bruise/etc?

dig

----
Reaction score
  • Staff
I work in a kitchen, so cuts happen now and then. Yesterday I cut my index finger, around the second bend with a knife.

Shiny Celebi

Lovely Master of Water Types
Reaction score
Usually if I get a bruise its because I ran into something because Im a major klutz.

ocelotlrama jaguar

Fluffy with 80% more spots!
Reaction score
I bumped my knee on the edge of the kitchen table when I was trying to get myself comfortable. It hurt a lot and I have a large bruise to show for it.

Reaction score
I was breaking down boxes at work and instead of pulling the box knife away from me I pulled it towards me. No I have a neat little cut on my stomach.

Sakuraa

Cute bunny baby
Reaction score
I got a cut on a hot water heater.

jackatlasred

All about me
Reaction score
I was just walking and ran into something, now I have a cut and probably another scar.

White Crow

Alola :v /
Reaction score
My cat bit me because I was playing hard to give him the food, I deserve it.

leetic

¡Prepárate a morir!
Reaction score
Stepping on a sharp piece of metal while barefoot.

Fennel

The Dreaming
Reaction score
Tripped and hit my leg on the machine at work. That was a few weeks ago, I don't think I've hurt myself since then.

Zkat

Reaction score
I saw an empty bottle on the ground, went to pick it up, and got some small cuts on my hand because it was next to a thorny plant.

pokemoll

✨ Ꮚ`ꈊ´Ꮚ ✨
Reaction score
hit my fist against a table in anger and now it's really badly bruised lol fml

leetic

¡Prepárate a morir!
Reaction score
Got a papercut on my left index finger.

Olive

Back in Black
Reaction score
I bit the inside of my cheek while eating dinner. And we all know how fun that is.

Crystal Onix

❤ Fluorite & Gypsums
Reaction score
My fingers bruised where the handles of some grocery bags were. I was carrying some of those cloth shopping bags full of cans of soup.

~Smugleaf~

Reaction score
I've got three bruises on my left leg at the moment, but the thing is that I don't really know how the hell I got them. I did get hit by a gate about a week and a half ago so maybe that's the cause?

Tactician Karina

you've been tricked!
Reaction score
I got a bruise on my hip by accidentally walking into a table, it hurt so bad that I had tears in my eyes.

Neosquid

scarlet devil
Reaction score
cut my chin pretty bad while shaving, first time I've managed to fuck it up so much

hopefully that laser hair remover works well....

Magnificent Entertainer

Moneyless Eccentric
Reaction score
I was assembling an elliptical orbiter and I was tightening some screws while another person held the arm over me.
The person lost their grip, and the metal arm crashed into my shoulder, right at the joint where the shoulder and neck meet.

My shoulder was dislocated. Dumbass ME ignored the pain and kept working...

~Smugleaf~

Reaction score
I was wearing some shoes and my socks decided that they'd fall down (so my ankles were rubbing against the shoe). Since I was in a rush I couldn't fix them, so wit every step I took my shoe was rubbing against my ankle. Obviously I ended up with a blister.
Anyway fast forward a few days (2 days ago) and the blister was almost gone, but silly me totally forgot about it and put on some shoes….. Without socks. After a couple of steps that little bister that had almost gone turned into a some-what significantly larger, much more painful sore.
It is starting to heal up again now though, and I'm making sure that I've plastered band-aids all over it when I do wear shoes so I don't make it worse again.

Tl;dr: Got a blister, started to heal. Made it worse thanks to my forgetfulness.