• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What caused your last cut/bruise/etc?

Stepping on a Rubik's Cube while barefoot. Ended up ripping some skin off my foot.

One of my kittens decided to climb up my leg and left a few long, painful claw marks. They have almost completely healed now though.

I made the mistake of petting Kitty Meow Meow without her permission. Now I have a nifty cut across the whole top of my hand.

My own fingernails.
Can't they just stay short? They grow back too fast and the uselessness of their fast growth is irritating.

Shucking oysters for the family raw bar at Christmas. I run that shit because I used to bartend at a place like that. Speed kills though if you slip once. Nice gouge out of my hand lol

I honestly don't know. I have bruises right now. I can be really careless / reckless sometimes and hurt myself bad and then wonder how it happened. o.o

My cat got a little freaked out (I think she was having a bad dream and my sudden movement scared her) and got my arm good. Three bloody claw marks. It's bound to leave a scar.

Bug bites. They get so itchy that sometimes I scratch them and cut myself a bit. I'm also clumsy and tend to bang my foot or scrape my leg against something hard or sharp. =/

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom