• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What caused your last cut/bruise/etc?

I sprained my ankle about a week ago and while it's getting better, it's still a bit swollen. I have to walk with my late grandpa's cane and it feels awkward.

made the stupid decision to carry a wood chisel in my pants pocket. It cut through the lining of the pocket and left a sizable cut along my left thigh. Thankfully it wasn’t deep, but I didn’t even know I had been cut until I undressed that night.

Trying to take some boiled crawfish out of a bag and catching my finger on what I assume is one of the spikes.

I just ran a little to shake loose all of my idiocy and now my left knee hurts.

Alright, I hereby decree that all hard ground shall be dug up and be replaced with sand that is to be regularly upturned and sieved free of rocks. I'll cut down running-related injuries by one trillion fold.

Got bruised when I fell off a bike on the street when the bike I was on tripped on the train tracks.

Wasn't bleeding or anything and thank gosh the car behind me kept its distance.

A rodent didn't want to be handled, thus striping my right little finger with goriness unrivalled. A strip of blood. Nasty, nasty stuff.

I have, like, 12 tiny scars on my left ring finger because my new ring keeps stabbing me

I mean, yea, but it looks really nice

I suppose some would go to such lengths if they get to be ♪SHINY!♪

Update: I just stumbled like a moron while walking on the perimeter of a playground, thus scraping my right palm and etching a cut behind my left knee.

Last edited:
Got two small scratches on my hand from yesterday playing with one of my cats. She was very into chasing the pipe cleaner I was moving around, and I got caught in the crossfire. Worth it because it's so cute when she's really playful.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom