• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What caused your last cut/bruise/etc?

As I was cooking, a small glass jar of instant coffee fell off the top of the freezer, shattered on the floor, and a piece cut the ends of some of the toes on my left foot.

A rat. Little scratches. Hands. That sort of thing.

I also had a huge bruise on my elbow, so I can only assume that I was fending off ninjas in my sleep.

I was walking downstairs to the kitchen in the dark and the door to the kitchen is always supposed to be open but tonight, it was closed and locked and I slammed my face against the door in the dark. I have a cut on my nose and my nose hurts. I'm sad and I'm now embarrassed to go outside with a cut on my nose and my mom didn't even care about me when I slammed my face against the door. My mom is mean.

I was walking downstairs to the kitchen in the dark and the door to the kitchen is always supposed to be open but tonight, it was closed and locked and I slammed my face against the door in the dark. I have a cut on my nose and my nose hurts. I'm sad and I'm now embarrassed to go outside with a cut on my nose and my mom didn't even care about me when I slammed my face against the door. My mom is mean.
Geez...sounds rough. I’m sorry that happened, and I hope you heal quickly.

Sticks, man. Sticks.

One penetrated my shirt somehow and caught my wrist and arm. I've got little scratches. Whatever. But a rat flicked it's f-cking tail into my f-cking eye and that hurt. So I'm including that. War is hell.

two of them at work - both paper cuts with boxes

first one - a box of Japanese Panko, sharp edge of the box
second one - Bob's Red Mill box of pancake mix, sharp edge of the box

kind of funny that I don't feel them at first

When someone says, "If you believe in telekinesis, raise my hand!" they don't mean you should walk over, grab their hand, and raise it. Even if that does technically fulfill the requirements.

trying to open some pistachios, got nasty cut from one

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom