• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What caused your last cut/bruise/etc?

I bumped my knee on the edge of the kitchen table when I was trying to get myself comfortable. It hurt a lot and I have a large bruise to show for it.

I was breaking down boxes at work and instead of pulling the box knife away from me I pulled it towards me. No I have a neat little cut on my stomach.

I was just walking and ran into something, now I have a cut and probably another scar.

My cat bit me because I was playing hard to give him the food, I deserve it.

Tripped and hit my leg on the machine at work. That was a few weeks ago, I don't think I've hurt myself since then.

I saw an empty bottle on the ground, went to pick it up, and got some small cuts on my hand because it was next to a thorny plant.

I bit the inside of my cheek while eating dinner. And we all know how fun that is.

I've got three bruises on my left leg at the moment, but the thing is that I don't really know how the hell I got them. I did get hit by a gate about a week and a half ago so maybe that's the cause?

cut my chin pretty bad while shaving, first time I've managed to fuck it up so much

hopefully that laser hair remover works well....

I was assembling an elliptical orbiter and I was tightening some screws while another person held the arm over me.
The person lost their grip, and the metal arm crashed into my shoulder, right at the joint where the shoulder and neck meet.

My shoulder was dislocated. Dumbass ME ignored the pain and kept working...

I was wearing some shoes and my socks decided that they'd fall down (so my ankles were rubbing against the shoe). Since I was in a rush I couldn't fix them, so wit every step I took my shoe was rubbing against my ankle. Obviously I ended up with a blister.
Anyway fast forward a few days (2 days ago) and the blister was almost gone, but silly me totally forgot about it and put on some shoes….. Without socks. After a couple of steps that little bister that had almost gone turned into a some-what significantly larger, much more painful sore.
It is starting to heal up again now though, and I'm making sure that I've plastered band-aids all over it when I do wear shoes so I don't make it worse again.

Tl;dr: Got a blister, started to heal. Made it worse thanks to my forgetfulness.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom