• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What comes to mind for the above video game series?

• Thread starter Deleted member 85628
  • Start date
Omnipresence; to the point that multitudes of subcultures and Internet personalities have gained foundation from this voxel-based survival game.

Touch Detective.

that one kazuya rp'er i'm friends with (but also the day i got lili into tgo... she was my first-ever character in there, so that was a really happy moment for me)

the world ends with you

Kokichi Oma... and how, judging from the towering amount of fanart that depicts either a genderswapped version of him or him crossdressing; people seem to think Oma would be more attractive if the character identified as female.

The Binding of Isaac

the fact that i obtained it roughly a week or so ago.. and have not quite begun to play it yet. actually, i hardly know how it plays in the first place... please do tell me your thoughts on it, dear readers, because i have very few ideas of what to expect. honestly i'm not sure how i even ended up with it.

disgaea!

Back
Top Bottom