• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What comes to your mind from the move above?

I suppose I could call it cinematic goodness in that it causes a wrestling ring to erupt from the ground before incineroar slams the opponent into oblivion

infestation

cool move with a super cool japanese name, said japanese name having some interesting backstory. Shame it's kinda weak.

crunch

Super useful, it's a shame that pretty much every Pokémon who learns it is a one trick pony though, with Spore being the one trick.

Amnesia

That one time I themed Aegislash while having a Bluk Berry in my signature, my usertitle was something like "Mus protecc the beri," and it was brought on immediately after the first time I themed Dedenne, which was a TCG artwork that portrayed the electric rodent holding a Bluk Berry.
Yes, I know that's unusually specific.

Leaf Blade

A move that lucario cannot learn and metagross can only learn via move tutor.

Fire Lash

The move itself is not bad as it's the only viable special steel type move. But why it has only 10% to reduce enemy's special defence?

Ancient Power

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom