• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What countries have you been to, and which one are you from?

Lucas Whitefur

Reaction score
I'll start. I'm American, and I've been to Canada, Mexico, Bermuda, Costa Rica, England, the Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Italy, Switzerland, France, and Greece.

I was born in the states, but my grandma’s family originated in Germany.

I have visited Wiesbaden, Germany a few years ago, and we frequent Cozumel/Cancun nearly every year on our summer vacation.

I was born in California in the states

my family origin is from both Mexico and El Salvador
I have been to both countries before

I was born in Chile but have zero memory of it since I was adopted from there when I was only a few months old. I grew up in El Salvador and the Dominican Republic, but El Salvador feels like home to me. The Salvadorean national anthem is also the only national anthem I know. I now live in America and have for like the past 16 years or so.

Countries I've been to: Chile, America, Canada, El Salvador, Mexico, Guatemala, Nicaragua, the Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Spain, and Japan. Maybe also Costa Rica too? Not sure, brain is fuzzy on that one.

I've always lived in the US, Virginia specifically. Furthest I've gone is North Carolina to the south and Washington DC to the north. Never left the country or anything like that, but I'd love to go to Europe some day and visit places over there.

I'm an American, and I've only been to Canada.

I'm English and let's see ... France, Switzerland, Germany (Only just), India (Technically), China, and the USA. Oh, hold on, and Wales. I did have to double-check which side of the border Berwick-upon-Tweed is, as that might have added Scotland to the list

Born in England, visited Cyprus, Bahrain (though I don't remember it as I was only a baby at the time), Spain (including the mainland, Minorca and the Canaries), France, Antigua, Jamaica, Turkey, Scotland, Wales and Greece (technically Crete and Rhodes).

I'd love to return to Cyprus and I have a strong desire to visit Ireland (I'm quarter-Irish from my dad's side), Scandinavia, Australia (I have relatives there), New Zealand, the Netherlands, Iceland, Japan, Italy, Malta, the Balkans, Canada and Hawaii.

Last edited:
I was born and raised in Finland, and that's where I still live. I've naturally visited Finland's neighboring countries Sweden and Estonia, but I've also been to Greece (multiple trips to different parts of the country), England (specifically London), Spain (specifically Madrid), Florida, and Chile. If I recall correctly, as a child, I was once on a flight that stopped at a German airport for a short time, but that hardly counts.

I'm from the US and I've visited India, Canada and most recently, Switzerland. I would love to go to Japan next

I live in the US. I've visited england once, and I've been to canada. I'll likely be going to spain sometime within the next few years, but I guess we'll see.

Spain, America, France, Wales and Scotland, but i'm from England myself.

Planning on a visit to Holland around ten months from now, and then Japan in a couple of years with my University for a year.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom