• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Decade Were You Born In?

What Decade Were You Born In?

• Total voters
What do I say?! I say I was born during the 1990's! The late 90's specifically! That is all!…

90's child. Born Dec. 13. Was born underweight and had to stay in the hospital with mum till I got a bit more on me. I was a tiny thing. Childhood was unhealthy for me, was still underweight and looked like a boneyard.

The good ol' year of '96

God a lot of you are young. I was 90s too, but 91.

I was born in 1988 so i am from the decade of weird fashion and awesome music.

Early 90s (specifically 1992) for me. To give you an idea of that, I survived Hurricane Andrew as an eight-month-old fetus.

Where is 5000 B.C. for Satoshi-kun? Come on now, fix your poll.

Anyways, 1991 here.

The 80's, 1988 to be specific. Wish I could remember more of the 80's, it's a decade that fascinates me, but the 90's more than makes up for it.

Back
Top Bottom