• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

What desktop background are you currently using? Vol. 2.0

Strange is Relative
Reaction score
A continuation of the previous thread. Just show off what picture is set to your desktop at the moment! :3

Be sure to put large screenshots under spoilers. You can take a screenshot of your desktop with the Print Screen key (prt sc) or fn + insert on a small-sized keyboard. Have fun!

the chosen
Reaction score
Huge picture ahead XD

I made it myself. Not one of my best works but XD; I was lazy and wanted a new wallpaper.
(I was even too lazy to take a screencap and just uploaded the picture itself XD)

Featuring Iron Maiden Jeanne from Shaman King~ And art from 「まぐ」のイラスト [pixiv]

WHAT.
Reaction score
This has been my wallpaper for the last month or so.

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
This kicks the shit out of every other wallpaper.

At last, Kalos
Reaction score
I decided to go with something cute this once, to cheer me up during the school year. :)

Welcome to the New Age...
Reaction score
idk why i am using this :|

Edit: to those wondering, it's the background to one of the official Japanese pokemon pages (iirc)

Last edited:
The Devil of Paradise
Former BMGf Head Administrator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Any. Not picky
]I looked through the default backgrounds on my Mac book and found this:
I might keep it for a while, it looks neat, or I may try to find another space themed background.

追放されたバカ
Reaction score

i don't know why it says windows 7 in the corner either

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
my actual resolution is 1280x800 by the way