• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

What desktop background are you currently using? Vol. 2.0

Let's go hunting
Reaction score
Since Joker/Akira/Ren's inclusion in Smash Ultimate, I have now changed my background to this:

Reactions: Ana
poisonous heat for everyone
Reaction score
I have mine set to change every 3 hours - so it varies
have about 2,500 different Eeveelution/Fox Pokemon arts in one folder (on my main c drive)

currently its a cute art of Alolan Vulpix laying down in the snow

Shinobu's Pet Wolf
Reaction score
I have 11 wallpapers (12 when July begins) that randomly cycle every 327 seconds (1 hour / 11 images). Wallpapers (as appearing in the below image): "2B" by WLOP, "Violet" by WLOP, "Aeolian Shooting" by WLOP, "Yu" by WLOP, "Silence" by WLOP, "violet2" by WLOP, "Cage" by WLOP, "Cage3" by WLOP, "Black" by WLOP, "Butterfly" by WLOP, and the last one is an SVG that I made (Linux accepts an SVG as a wallpaper).

"Live... and be free"
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/him/they.
I change my background about every month or so to keep things fresh. Since I also use a Chromebook I can change my New Tab page as well.

I was looking through my Twitter favorites when I found this masterpiece, love the work this artist did. View: https://twitter.com/NSilvaArt/status/1127559082947354625

Official Art done for XenoBlade Chronicles 2.

can't you say anything that makes sense?
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
he/they
this is because of an oath i have taken after becoming apart of the kokichi cult:
this boi kokichi.jpg
ibuki is precious.jpg

Save me!
Reaction score
I have about 400 wallpapers that cycle every 10 minutes on a shuffle, so it's always random what the latest wallpaper is.
Come to think of it, I haven't added new series to it, should get onto that (Persona, Danganronpa, etc.)