• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What desktop background are you currently using? Vol. 2.0

Dewgong Reign

Strange is Relative
Reaction score
A continuation of the previous thread. Just show off what picture is set to your desktop at the moment! :3

Be sure to put large screenshots under spoilers. You can take a screenshot of your desktop with the Print Screen key (prt sc) or fn + insert on a small-sized keyboard. Have fun!

Huge picture ahead XD
wallpaper.jpg

I made it myself. Not one of my best works but XD; I was lazy and wanted a new wallpaper.
(I was even too lazy to take a screencap and just uploaded the picture itself XD)

Featuring Iron Maiden Jeanne from Shaman King~ And art from 「まぐ」のイラスト [pixiv]

idk why i am using this :|

bg_header_top.jpg

Edit: to those wondering, it's the background to one of the official Japanese pokemon pages (iirc)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom