• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What desktop background are you currently using? Vol. 2.0

These guys ^-^ !!
86337_1335419121126_full.jpg yugioh-zexal-wallpaper-i5.jpg 541536.jpg Yu+Gi+Oh_wallpapers_157.jpg Yu-Gi-Oh!.Zexal.full.792996.jpg
I also have the screen-shot of Zima and I having a toast to Russia :D !!

85588.png

Can this really be a surprise to any of you? XD

The Windows 8 default grass field. However, you just gave me the willpower to change it!

Im using a school computer, and I changed the wallpaper even though I'm not supposed to...

It's my beloved wifey, Firebrand, from TribeTwelve :3 .
517508286.jpg
The image's centered on the black background, so it looks like he's just standing like that in the darkness.

Plain old xsetroot -solid DarkGrey on this Slackware box:

...and a dirty shot:

The FVWM config is available at GitHub.

Changes since the previous screen shots I posted here:
  • I changed the colours in FvwmPager and added the desk label.
  • I changed the SeaMonkey button to use an old Netscape icon instead of the Mozilla one. (Slackware already includes the Netscape icon.)
  • I added a "Lock" button to tell XScreenSaver to lock the screen.
  • I somehow managed to get xbiff to work with Gmail, therefore I added it to FvwmButtons.
  • I shrank FvwmButtons to a smaller size because it was getting too large. Therefore, I renamed the "SeaMonkey" button to "Mozilla". (It still points to SeaMonkey.)

Clean: http://wlair.us.to/remote/img/shots/1367478087.png
Dirty: http://wlair.us.to/remote/img/shots/1367477300.png

See my previous post in this thread if you want the .fvwm2rc.

My current background for this laptop is one of the defaults given by Windows Vista. To be specific, I'm using Light Aura 5. I tried posting the image of it here, but it won't upload.

Back
Top Bottom