• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What desktop background are you currently using? Vol. 2.0

Found it online in non-shiny form, then did some coloring sorcery in Photoshop.

I have 11 wallpapers (12 when July begins) that randomly cycle every 327 seconds (1 hour / 11 images). Wallpapers (as appearing in the below image): "2B" by WLOP, "Violet" by WLOP, "Aeolian Shooting" by WLOP, "Yu" by WLOP, "Silence" by WLOP, "violet2" by WLOP, "Cage" by WLOP, "Cage3" by WLOP, "Black" by WLOP, "Butterfly" by WLOP, and the last one is an SVG that I made (Linux accepts an SVG as a wallpaper).

I change my background about every month or so to keep things fresh. Since I also use a Chromebook I can change my New Tab page as well.

I was looking through my Twitter favorites when I found this masterpiece, love the work this artist did.
View: https://twitter.com/NSilvaArt/status/1127559082947354625

Official Art done for XenoBlade Chronicles 2.

I have about 400 wallpapers that cycle every 10 minutes on a shuffle, so it's always random what the latest wallpaper is.
Come to think of it, I haven't added new series to it, should get onto that (Persona, Danganronpa, etc.)

unknown.png

Back
Top Bottom