• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What did you accomplish today?

Walked home from the bus stop instead of taking a second bus (~40 min).

I got promoted twice, met some brilliant people, had a pool party and learned how to be a carpenter.

On the Sims 4.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Literally nothing, but I went out for Japanese food so it's alright.

Picked up a few sticks, adding to my already monstrous wood pile, and then cycled for about forty minutes. Hardly breathtaking but at least it made me feel more entitled to the chips I devoured...
Naughty, naughty. (;

I started going out for walks in my nearby garden to freshen up my mind. Also, I came up with a new story idea.

Did a pencil-then-pen job on some good quality cartridge paper, and that's sort of an accomplishment. Time to do some fancy colouring-in and shading...

Pretty dull but so far its okay.

I got a lot of desperately needed rest today after a busy week, so I count that as an accomplishment!

Other than that, I recently got my major changed to something that I care more about doing so definitely looking forward to starting classes in the Fall semester. n.n

I watched Star Wars cast interviews because they're my chief source of nutrients nowadays. That and spacecake.

Staying alive is an accomplishment, isn't it? In that respect I'm a regular tycoon.

My friend and I went on a "as cheap as possible" trip to Manhattan and no huge impulse buys allowed. xD Also filled out a part time job application.

I sang BRILLIANTLY and if anyone nudges me again and says 'if you're going to be a famous actor, you gotta learn how to sing well' I'm going to elbow them in the throat and then recite Moon River word for bloody word.
Or literally any song in the universe because I'm a virtuoso on the vocal cords :cool:

Danced. Vigorously. So that equates to theatre practice and exercise which in turn will make me look brilliant for the theatre. Its all in the calves, my dears.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom