• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What did you accomplish today?

Finished studying two chapters, and wrote a little of one of my fanfics.

I finally understand t-tests for the most part and fully completed the homework of it due on Wednesday.

I made the background for a fanfic cover after three or so hours and made the lineart for one of the characters on said cover. (Now all I have to do is find out how to draw a suit of armor and what a graduated bob haircut looks like...)

And finally found out how to draw braids.

I was the very first person to present today and for the rest of the presentations. Still stuttered a lot, though.

I made cut-out sugar cookies and they taste amazing. Now I'm just trying to figure out how to make good tasting royal icing.

I finally finished the first round of editing for Chapter 1 of Blue Skies and Pure Gold, a chapter so long and full of spelling errors that it replaces “were” with “where” on a regular basis, took me three days just to get through and made me question if offering to proofread the damn fanfic in the first place was a good idea. Oddly enough, I did this for fun.

I came to a self-realization that I can't keep putting other people's needs ahead of my own when the results nearly always turn out negatively for me. It's really not a bad thing to make myself a priority sometimes.

It's a small accomplishment I guess, but as someone who's not used to that type of thinking, it's a big leap for me.

-Officially got my 80 hr internship done and I'll be completely done with this class after I hand in the form and 10 page essay next week.
-Completely done with one of my classes. We had a nice, relaxing horse trail ride for our last class.

Agonized my dumb ass off over sending a beta reading request to someone, eventually managed to send that PM after around five minutes of typing and ten minutes of doubting whether I should do so + word choosing.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom