• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What did you accomplish today?

Leggo

bonsoir je m'appelle lafayette
Reaction score
I think we all manage to accomplish something everyday.

I drove by all by myself today for the first time; from home to college and back.

Nice new thread, Reader, and congrats for the driving!

... I've done all homework up to Friday in one noon, so I can have a HW-free tomorrow.

Today, I went ice skating for the first time and I never fell! Most likely because I kept holding on to the siding...XD

I got rid of papers and other recyclable stuff from my room. Now, the table in my room is less cluttered.
photo.JPG

Clean my room a bit, and sorted out my games.

I parked in the campus parking lot on the first try and managed to not walk into the men's restroom.

I finally got to check Twitch Plays Pokemon after lots of days of boredom.

I managed to brake fast enough to not to go into the back of this fast, impatient pick-up truck.

I managed to be on time at school today :D

That is quite the accomplishment for me ._.

Getting all my battle box Pokemon with perfect IVs to thier maxed out stats.

I finished my math homework.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom