• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Did You Draw Today?

I've started drawing another fakemon bird, but I need to think of a fakedex entry for it and a category. It's typing is Flying/Water and is based on a common kingfisher. Sadly, I cannot show it as I don't have a cable for my printer that my grandmom gave me so until I get one means I cannot work on my pokemon comic or doing pokemon/fakemon scanning.

I drew one of my OCs with their Porygon-Z. Also a little bit of the spritework for a fangame I'm doing.
Wait, you make fan games too? That’s cool. I’ve been making them for two years and let’s face it, I’m not super good at making ideas I’ll actually stick with and not scrap, and I’m not very good at spritework sadly. I’m currently working on two or three right now (there are more, but they’re all on hiatus).

I finally managed to get Morli (Aqli's final evolution) drawn. It's not great...I did it with pencil and had a hard time tracing what it was meant to look like so had to go for something different and then trying to draw a dragon wing on top of that...ugh. I have to color it and then can post it to my deviantart and my iphiolon pokedex here. But I am also working on a warrior cats comic and worked a bit more on Ospar map with finally having bought another yearly subscription to Inkarnate.

I drew a wall of Sonic sketches just as a small practice project to get back into the drawing mood.

Really couple days ago but Roadterra from DW.

started a sketch of Rosalina, but I swear I can't draw anything below her head i've been trying for fifteen minutes now lol

Been doing a lot of sketches and doodles to acclimate to Krita and test out all the brushes. ...I've mostly just been drawing Silver the Hedgehog over and over.

Trying to finish the sprite for scatterbug after working on it for around a week
I have learned that I uh can’t draw a bug
thinking of doing spewpa THEN Scatterbug

Sorry for double posting but

i think I just drew the most depressing piece of art I’ve ever drawn. it’s just a sketch of my hunger games Oc but it’s like. Um. idk. It’s just sad. I like my hunger games ocs cause I can play with darker and sadder askpects of life with them than the Pokémon ocs and characters I have. It’s. Nice

Back
Top Bottom