• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Did You Draw Today?

I’ve been doodling my hunger games self insert, my hunger games ocs, and a couple canon Pokémon characters while watching a documentary with my family

Off topic but I’m reeeaaallly excited to rewatch the ballad of songbirds and snakes today cause it was so good and I finally convinced my mom to let me buy it off of Amazon prime! I’ve been drawing a lot of hunger games stuff cause of that

I've fully pencilled my Gigantamax Corviknight I drew to practice drawing wings, just need to add colour!

I'm going to try to give it a red wash, to emulate the iconic Dynamax glow, though first I'm going to have to figure out how to not colour it so dark that the details are lost, I might have to search for some more coloured pencils if I don't have the right shade.

Not really drawing, I just finished something I've been working on for too long for my taste... I just wanted to have it done already, you can see I gave up... Tried new artstyle and it doesn't work well for me, if that makes sense ^^;
1000000853.png

Started my Secret Santa thing! I was quite nervous starting but I think I've fully decided on what I drawing for it.

And yesterday, I made a sketch of Regidrago; it wasn't a very good sketch mind you, but I mostly drew it to gain confidence drawing on my tablet.

Buncha random doodles!

Started my Secret Santa thing! I was quite nervous starting but I think I've fully decided on what I drawing for it.

And yesterday, I made a sketch of Regidrago; it wasn't a very good sketch mind you, but I mostly drew it to gain confidence drawing on my tablet.
Oh arceus I forgot about secret Santa-

After a few solid hours of focus, I have finished the Secret Santa drawing!

I'm not too sure if I'll want to join another art trade, since I really didn't like the time limit. I like to do stuff other than drawing but I felt like I had to put all of my energy into a drawing I didn't even 100% want to do on my own accord. I also like taking my time with drawing so deciding to have a time constraint probably wasn't a good idea.

But hey, at least I got some practice! And I'm sure the recipient will like it to some degree.

Back
Top Bottom