• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What did you dream of last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dreamed I was online trying to tell my girl about a Danny Boy movie I was watching and then see went to try and capture a blue butterfly and tell me about it. Then I went into a virtual world game, like what Habbo looks like, but I was with her in the game. She was trying to get me through each of the rooms so I could do everything and complete the game. She said I had to get clothes for each room before I cleared each room and completed the game.

Though I remember that something comes after this, I don't remember what: My younger sister was playing on the computer. I saw her character running across a red brick bridge in a snowy area and recognized it as the Shiverpeaks! Apparently, she had gotten Guild Wars: Prophecies again and was playing a male mesmer that looked quite a bit like my Ham Saban. Then I remember that she was making him stand still when he was supposed to be moving. (Why was he "supposed to be moving"? I don't know.)

This was a bizzare dream...

I dreamed that I was in this town at night. The lights in the town shops were on and I was with this short (just over 4ft tall I think) fat chinese man about in his early 20's at least. He was using a zimmer frame and had a sagging face. I was trying to stop him holding up some shop or the post office nearby.

Next I was in this building with the Chinese guy and it was supposed to be my old college, but the college was like a house. The ceiling however was very short and the stairs going down to another door in the house had a very narrow gap, so you had to crawl on your belly to get to the door. In this room by the stairs, on the main floor, there was a bunch of teens there (16-20 year olds) waiting for class and they were looking at me as if to say “Who is this loser?” and then I was drooling on my pillow in the dream and next thing I remember was that my gran came into my room, gave me a warm pillow and told me to go back to sleep. I looked at clock and it said 9:15am and then I woke up from the dream at 8:58am, two minutes before my alarm went off, I was drooling on my pillow. Weird dream.

David Spade was chasing me around a store because an employee was chasing him because of me and he had to disguise himself as various items. I seem to remember that at one point he went crawling up to someone dressed up as something, and people thought he was a dog. (Well, he did look like a giant, lighter-than-normal Yorkie....)

Something happened where he stopped chasing me and we met this woman who wanted to buy something but didn't have any money. I wanted to buy a slice of cake, so I sheepishly asked Spade for a 10 while pondering if I should call it a "10-spot" for some reason. I looked at the price again, and it was under a dollar, I think, so I felt silly asking for a 10-dollar bill... then the woman manages to find and give me a 5.

We go to pay for it, and I see a piece of paper advertising a dance class that takes place over several Saturdays. I ask the employee what kind of dance, and I think she says something about hip hop. Not exactly interested, I start wondering why I wanted to go to a dance class anyway. Then the employee says that they also teach a little cooking and cleaning. (o_O?) So I'm still wondering why I should go... then I think they could help me work on my cleaning technique, so I bring the sheet home. I think that's where I woke up.

Last edited:
Ok, so I'm in school. I think. Although, I can see whats happening outside, dunno why. Outside there was a Mcdonalds, and then... BOOM A TANK. WITH A CANON THINGY... YEAH. xD Its shooting canon's at the people in front of the Mcdonald's, and there is Blood everywhere! Then, I was thinking, that I'd stay inside until the tank left, because I was scared ****less, seriously. I did, and then it was late out! OH NOEZ!

Thankfully, Michael J. Fox offered me a ride home! I was like, thanks man! Then, for some random reason, we were at the bar. Don't remember what happened there, but then I remember being in a office or something.

Then i was with two other guys, maybe criminals or not. Then, we were in my nose, which happened to be a cave (my right nostril) and then they left me, and I'm not sure whether they died or not. I saw a stop light, and I think I would be killed if I went on red, (there was no yello) and so I waited for green, seriously. I Made it past, and I then exited via a pipe or something. A fat guy spotted me, and said he was going to call the authorities! I WAS LIKE OH NOEZ! (in my brain) so I thought, I'll give him a fake name. "whats your name" APPLE BOT JR!

I then tried to cross the street, but all these damn red trucks almost ran me over! At least three or more. Then, Optimus Prime was standing in the midde of the road! He put his left hand out, and said he'd help me. I was like, THANKS MAN! And that was it.

Last night I had a dream when I was on the computer playing a game called MUGEN where the only characters were Naruto and Sakura. I choose Sakura and I fought Naruto and easily beat him. I lost because the game said that I beat him too fast. I was like wtf until I woke up

I was attacked by Keynesian economists in my dream last night. I had a midterm on advanced macroeconomic theory yesterday so I guess that's why I had this particular dream. They were yelling various things about the recent recession, and I got scared before I woke up.

last night i didnt dream anything...but night before i did:
me and my friend was walking on the street...then we sow a history teacher(i hate history and i hate teacher even more) and history teacher took her bag and she took out TESTS:eek:
then she start chasing us, and we run like Forest Gump all day from her...when we finally escape(didnt know that her old bones can run that fast) we were close to our homes:unworthy:. But we still need to pass a school to get to our houses...so we just walk and walk, then from school door gym teacher came out and he pulled his head up and... OMG HE IS A ZOMBIE AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
then we turned around and there was math teacher and she was a zombie too DAMN...then we hit a road and we run again...
then we enter a baseman from some building and we found a lot of guns there:naughty:...then we took as much ammo as we could and go out and we sow a bunch of zombies and we open fire :naughty:
and we kill and kill and kill...we kill all of zombies and we didnt have any more ammo:bawling: and there was still 1 zombie alive, the worst 1, history teacher...and we didnt have nothing with we could kill her, no ammo, nothing...
and then we sow a TONI MONTANA:XD2: and he said:
"SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND" BOOOOOOM
and just like that history teacher was death JUPIIIIII
and then i woke up and i needed to go in school...
and when i got into school first class i got was history...
and i got test...DAMN

I got back in contact with a former friend of mine, but we immediately had another falling out. >_>;

I was outside and saw what my mind termed an "Akita mix" who was pissy but who I could tell was scared rather than truly aggressive. Then another dog came barrelling toward us, and this one I could tell was agressive. Though it was strangely hesitant to attack, it managed to grab and shake my sleeve a couple of times.

Not sure exactly what happened next, but what I remember was sort of cornering the Akita mix near the door to the house then knocking it out by football-kickoff kicking it in the head. o_O and I'm not sure if I did it a few times or if it was a quadruple-or-so-take, but it felt like the former. o_O Then I somehow manage to carry it inside.

I set the dog near the computers and walk into the kitchen. I'm planning to call Animal Control (for both dogs) when my mom returns. I'm kind of tired, so she takes me to her(!)* large selection of tea that has ingredients and sometimes their use written on... some thing (didn't look like paper, and though it looked like a dark chalkboard, it wasn't hard or written on with chalk... or was it...?). There were a few categoried columns and a couple of "energy" columns separated by a couple of other columns. (It looked something like Other-Energy-Other-Other-Energy-Other). Despite seeing (and voicing my concerns about) "[something, forgot what] (for the caffeine),"** I choose a green-boxed tea from the left Energy column.

Then I ask her if I can call Animal Control, and she tells me I can if I want. Then... something weird: some people I didn't know were getting married and the story switched to them. I also remember that someone who had something to do with bunnies was important for some reason, and though I can't remember her name, it was familiar at the time. (I think it was a voice actress's name.) The female of the married couple (she looked quite young, perhaps still mid-to-late teens) produced a cute little animated chibi short about the marriage, and the bunny person was dressed as a bunny in it. The bunny person walks away and everyone waves, and it returns to real life, but I don't recall what happens.

*Though not humongous and not in large boxes, I'm the one with the large selection of tea.
**Yes, I know it's the tea itself that has caffeine in it. But this was a different, added ingredient.

For some odd reason, I was rearranging the furniture in my house*. I had an odd-looking lamp in my hands that I was carrying downstairs; I put it on a table and plugged it in. It was then I took a look through a nearby window and noticed something very strange-- there was a Transformer hanging onto a tree branch across the street. It was movie Bumblebee, with his battle mask down. Needless to say, I couldn't stop myself from staring.

I don't know what possessed me to do this, but I tapped on the window pane to get his attention. To my surprise, his head swiveled in my direction. He was looking straight at me! I repressed a squeal and timidly waved to him. Bumblebee slowly waved back. I was as giddy as a schoolgirl until I saw something else. Another robotic head lifted itself up and gleamed in the sunlight. This one was larger and much more menacing; it looked a bit like a carnivorous dinosaur. My brain settled on a name: Cindersaur. One look at that thing terrified me.

Bumblebee slipped from the branch that supported him and dashed towards my home. Though honestly, dash is too clumsy a word-- he moved with the grace of a dancer. It was the most beautiful and heartbreaking sight I had ever seen. (My description really cannot do it justice.) I heard him slip to the side of the house, where he dropped to a crouch and readied his plasma cannon. Then another form came into view: this newest one was (G1) Galvatron.

I could Galvatron moving his mouth; as best I could tell he was speaking to Cindersaur. Unfortunately, I couldn't tell what he was saying. But I had a feeling it wasn't good. Suddenly, he launched himself skyward and flew off. I was glad to see him go but was still very frightened. I had no idea if we were going to be attacked or not.

It was then I could see another form, one that eased my fears.
It was (G1) Optimus Prime.

He spoke to Bumblebee quietly: I couldn't hear the words but I heard the voice. He gave a slow nod and I could hear Bumblebee jump to his feet. I wasn't afraid anymore. I knew that my home would be protected. And just as Optimus lifted his rifle, I woke up.

* I say it was my house, but it didn't look like any house I had ever been in.

This time I dreamt that my science class was raising newly found dinosaur eggs and the eggs had to hatch in order for us to get 100 on the project. Then all of a sudden I started to see the Land Before Time paradys that included Littlefoot and Cera raising thier newly hatched dinosaur. Man I have crazy dreams

Ugh. I had around five hours of sleep before I woke after this bizarro dream (about school again... at least it wasn't about being/becoming pregnant then wanting/getting an abortion...), and trying for another half hour or so to go back to sleep didn't work.

The first part I don't remember too well: my mother was driving me somewhere, perhaps school.

The second part: I was transferred to a new class. My first day there, the teacher had a lot of writing for us to do. There were journals, self info sheets, and at one point, he even handed out a halfsheet math test (I remember seeing 80[either + or x]8). I wrote a little on the info sheet, but I was a little tired, so I turned it over... and he took it to grade (or, rather, give it to someone else to grade). I told him I wasn't done, but he didn't care.

So then I think I start writing in the journal, but then I get the info sheet back, of course covered in red marks for all the stuff that was missing. The girl who graded it (whom I recognized as former high school English classmate Deborah, but in real life she wasn't a complete dick and had a "New Yawk" accent) asked me something all fake sweetly, and I answered, but then she took a crack at how I'm going to fail if I keep getting low scores like I did on that sheet. Of course, this leaves me pissed off. Though the following wasn't in the dream, I woke up thinking about free writing and reading it aloud (it had a lot of "scribbles, scribbles, scribbles..." in it).

Last edited:
I had one of those infamous 'falling' dreams.

Like, when you dream you're falling and the thing that wakes you up is the fact that it feels (or felt) like you had fallen.

I dreamed that I got a kitten. ^o^

[/babytalk] It was little and white and fluffy and had cute little blue eyes and a cute little meow and a pink nose and cute ears and soft pink paw pads and had the cutest little tail and it liked snuggling and playing and it purred a lot... *continues rambling about the kitten's cuteness until she passes out due to lack of oxygen*

First, my little sister did something very evil and sadistic... but I have no idea what. Then my mind got bored, ao then the evil deeds transfered to a little puppy. Which then became a media sensation because of the idea of a dog doing something malicious. Then my mind got bored with that and started thinking about how an episode of Pokémon was going to air in a few hours, so now the evil one was... Zoey, who sent Dawn to the wrong town for a Contest or something like that. Yes, it turnsout in dream world Zoey has gotten worried about Dawn's improving skills and is out to get rid of her, Harley-style. '_'

I never ever dream about Pokémon, so this was kinda memorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom