• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What did you dream of last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dreamed I skipped art and math class, and when my mom found out, I lied and told her I accidentally fell asleep in the cafeteria before first period started (somehow sleeping through several bells...) She believed me. If only she were that gullible in real life :p

I had several dreams after that one but I can't remember them.

I dreamt that I was playing a new Pokemon game but I was holding an old GameBoy color. Everytime I looked at the screen it was a battle scene and when my Pokemon was called a human shaped sprite would appear. It would slide in from the left side of the screen. It looked like a silhouette of a human male but when it came into focus it would have the head of a Pokemon that was looking back at me. This happened two times in my dream and it was really creepy.

Had another Digimon related dream, even though I was watching a tottally different anime before I went to bed.

For the first time in weeks, I completely forgot everything I dreamed :(

I dreamt that I was sitting in an my room of a house I had lived in for eight years, and someone handed me a French horn (I played for seven years) and I played a note or two. I was a bit flat, I think. It made me a bit sad. I also was buying a bagel at school, and I used my debit card, and the lady gave me change back. XD;;

Well, I was in some random place, looking for the Easter Bunny for no apparent reason. Then the Easter Bunny showed up, but it was actually Blue in a bunny suit. He told me to go away, then he turned to stone. Then Chuchu came and hit him on the head with a hammer. Then I woke up.

I was playing video games at the mall (don't ask) and this guy asks me, "I am going on a walk, right?". So, he leaves but I hide my DS af if I was going on a walk outside, leaving my DS with the shady guy. So I reply, yes.
I forget what happens next, but soon...
I'm at a karate dojo with my 7 year old cousin. He asks me, "Wanna battle? My Pokemon are Level 43?" For some odd reason I yell at him to shut up and I storm out. Now I'm walking in line with some 8 year olds and a teacher around the park. I get into my car and drive off (I'm not even old enough to drive!). Now, I'm on another street with three others with a car and the same teacher who tells us how to liberate a garbage truck (IDK) while cooperating. I see these pedestrians in the middle of the roads, faces shielded, almost as if they were frozen. Since they creep me out, I run them over as I drive home. When I pull into my driveway, my Mom yells at me, but I can't hear her. Suddenly, I can hear her. Then, I wake up. What I heard from my Mom in the dream was what she actually said to wake me up! It was wierd... (not just my Mom, but the whole thing)...

I was at a restaurant with a large group of people. I do not remember anyone in the group except for this one kid from camp. I think I was eating lunch, because it was light outside.

After that, I was in Wal-mart, buying ice cream stored inside burgundy cynlinders. One of them had an advertisement for Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, and another had a picture of Elesa from Pokémon on it.

I dreamt I was known underground rapper (ala J. Cole, Wale, Curren$y, etc.) doing shows in NY while working on some super fxcking awesome special mixtape I thought up that would change present day rap music for the better. Oh yeah, & I was dating Nicki Minaj o.0 <3

it's nice to dream :3

It involved frogs and a play. I remember it in a fair amount of detail but I can't type long cause my mom's screaming at me.

There were two parts.

Short version:
1. Something about a college, walking around/sitting in the grass outside, and something about the sky.

2. We apparently got robbed. The robber was inept (did he even take anything?) and hit my sister in the face before leaving, and the 911* operator was ditzy and disappeared for a while.

*For those unfamiliar, 911 = U.S.'s emergency line.

Long version:
First, I vaguely remember something about a college that looked like my high or middle school, and being outside (first walking around a park or something nearby, then sitting in the grass with everybody else), and something about the sky. I also very vaguely remember following some guy (another student, don't remember why), and something about a teacher.

Second, we (apparently) got robbed. I was trying to go to sleep when I heard some noises in the front room. I wondered if I should pick up the knife that was nearby, but decided to let it be... right as some guy with a knife came into my room. He was trying to be menacing at first, but I guess he gave up after a few seconds after seeing that we (my younger sister and I) were unusually calm.

My sisters went with him to the front while I called 911 on my cell phone. The woman who responded was rather ditzy, telling me what she was studying in school (forgot), then asking what she could help me with. After a little confusion at the randomness and pointlessness of that, I told her we were robbed (did he even take anything?) and, remembering having heard that people should call 911 on the land line because it's easier to trace their location, asked if she needed our address. She disappeared after I gave it to her. ._.

I heard some hitting sounds out front, and I got there as the guy was leaving. He had hit my younger sister twice in the face, and she looked like a different person (I don't mean any bones were crushed, I mean she just... literally looked like a different person. Kind of like our sister, but my mind was telling me she wasn't the one she looked like). I walked outside, but he had disappeared, unless that was him walking away from next door.

Then the same sister said something out of the blue about her (referring to the 911 operator), I think something about her connection (to the internet). I wondered how in the world she knew, like if she somehow had lots of experience with this person. o_O Operator came back, saying the person she went to find was asleep. I think I woke up after that.

Last edited:
I was dancing and singing in german with a bunch of pretty gypsies then I realized...I was a female! :uhoh:

My math teacher gave me an assignment. ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom