• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What did you dream of last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dreamt that I was king of the world and everyone worked for me.

I dreamt that I somehow got an extremely hacked Bibarel. It had wings and it's walking sprite was a green Squirtle. It really messed up my game and I couldn't release it.

Mine was rather odd. I had a dream I was at a car race and was watching some drag racing. Apparently, one of the characters from one of my stories was driving a race car and ended up crashing it. Then I was somehow teleported to this tight rope thing and I had to walk across it while there was boiling lava underneath me. As I walked along the tight rope, these Swanna's came out of nowhere and started pecking at my heels. I ended up unbalancing and falling over. I grabbed onto the tight rope and tried to walk my way across via my hands, but those Swanna's were still there, pecking at my hands now. One of them pecked my face o_O Finally, I let go and that's when I woke up.

I was a Senior in High School even though in reality I'm a Sophomore. I was going to the School Prom with a boy who was apparently my boyfriend and I had a slow dance with him. It was very sweet.

I just had exited the Wi-fi Club, and then a Latias and a shiny Bulbasaur challenged me to a double battle. O__o

Visiting one of my friends.
Something to do with cats, but it's a bit fuzzy. (pun intended)
I got permabanned from deviantArt for no reason and decided to sit there until they unbanned me.
Probably a bunch of other things I don't remember.

Well,.. I dreamt about Shin Min Ah, I hope you know her, she's a korean actress.. She arrives at our school and we rushed out of the room just to have an autograph. But it looks like that she became our teacher, then I do a chitchat with her. I really treat her nice. hahaha, dreams may be weird but they complete our sleep.. sometimes, it contains what we really want to do in reality. XD

I had another dream of my best friend, though I don't remember it that well.

Let's just say my dream was far too sexy to post on this forum.

Being chased by someone when the world is in ruins.

I don't quite remember what the entire dream was about, but I believe it involved Poptarts.

I dreamt that my aunt and uncle lived with us for some reason.

From what I recall my aunt and uncle got a divorce or something, and I was a truck driver and took risky chances by driving on bridges that weren't up to par on safety standards.

I dreamed that I was actually social and had a life outside the computer.

Let's just say I was a bit sad when I woke up.

That I was trading hacked Pokemon on the forums; I was getting infractions left andf right, but I didn't care because I was getting legit shinies.

I dreamt that I moved in together with my best friend.

I dreamt that life itself had its own Internet forum. Sad, I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom