• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What did you get for Christmas?

-Pikachu T-Shirt
-Resident Evil 4 - Wii
-Chocolate
-Super Mario Bro's 3 TV Show Box Set

I also found out my dad has cancer.
Sucky Christmas.

A 20 euro coffee mug of my favorite team.

A suitcase and a Pandora bracelet charm, plus some money and a top :)

-Nintendo DSi(Black)
-Case, car charger, and 2 extra stylist's(sp) for the DSi
-2 games that came with the DSi for free; Professor Layton: Diabolical Box and Pokemon Explorers of Darkness. I'll probably end up selling them on eBay or Amazon.
-Cash
-Speakers for my iPod Touch
-Extra earphones.
-Clothes

To be honest I didn't ask for anything on my birthday and Christmas this year and I got way more then I could have imagined. So I'm very happy and this stuff will keep me entertained for years to come.

Among alot of other stuff I got a Nintendo DS Lite and my very first Pokemon game, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky. :'D

-Hayate the Combat Butler Vol. 1-3
-Hayate the Combat Butler Pt. 1-2 DVD
-Pokemon - Indigo League Box Set
-Mini Wobbuffet Plushie
-$50 Visa Gift Card
-$100 cash from my dad (which he told me to spend it on video games or books, umm manga counts as books right?)
-Portable DVD player
-Cell phone
-WiFi (although the guys won't come till the 27th)
-Nintendo DSi
-Pokemon Battle Revolution
-1000 Nintendo Points Card

And my last gift is so great, I must spoiler it, yest ye be jealous.
a flashlight

A weird calendar, a weird plug-in thingy for my cellphone and:
A PHREAKING IPHONE!

Sucky Christmas.

I'm sorry to hear that. Modern medicine is good though!

Anyway I got:
Pokemon MD2: Explorers of Sky
$$$$
Starbucks Gift Card
Tea
Skinny Jeans
Lego Star Wars Visual Dictionary

I'm visiting family in PA soon, so there are a few more things comming. (yes, its sad that I'm a childish brat)

Sucky Christmas.

I'm sorry about your Dad. I understand how tough it is when a parent has cancer, try to be strong and I wish you, and your family the best.

I got:
DVDs: Lost season 5, The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Harry Potter 6
Ipod Speakers
Pajamas
Books: The Hunger Games and The Lost Symbol
A Harry Potter Towel
A Pikachu T-Shirt

And a few gift cards from relatives.

I received one late gift, I also got the book L Change the World.

I got a shitload of clothes and books, some money, several movies on DVD, the Battle Frontier DVD boxsets, a new copy of Pokemon Emerald (I sold my original copy), Rock Band (only had Rock Band 2 prior to this Christmas), and a lot of chocolate.

A ton of DVDs:

Flicks:
-Inglourious Basterds 2-Disc Edition
-Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb 40th Anniversary 2-Disc Edition
-The General (Buster Keaton flick) 2-Disc Edition
-Blade Runner 4-Disc Edition
-Star Trek II - IV 3 Disc Set
-Star Trek (2009) 2 Disc Edition
-Good Night, and Good Luck
-Idiocracy

TV Series:
-Fawlty Towers Complete Series
-The Red Green Show 1997 Season
-The Simpsons Season 5
-Loony Toons; The Golden Collection

Money & lotion, shower gel, perfume, & hand sanitizer from Bath and Body Works. And I saw Sherlock Holmes yesterday too. :)

a palmagranet, Pearl Jams most recent cd, back spacer, and a shirt that says "i <3 Yoshi"

Me and my family tend to go all out around Christmas time for whatever reason, even though several people in the family are out of jobs this year and everyone was telling each other not to get anything (no one listened of course) it was still amazing. I got:

Independence Day, Golden Compass, New Family guy star wars paradoy and District 9(!) on blu ray.
A crapload of candy
Axe spray
All from my mother

My grandparents got me a Fossil watch and a month ago they paid for my actual iphone. Excellent Christmas. Normally I would feel bad for receiving such amazing gifts but I had been saving all year and bought my mom a laptop and my grandparents a television so it evens it out. :D

I got a PS3, three games (Tekken 6, Infamous, and Batman: Arkham Asylum), clothes, and gift cards. I feel like I'm missing something but oh well.

clothes, books, body sprays/wash, pokemon items, a blanket, DVD's, much more random things.

Not a whole lot, since I live far from my family and friends. :) I did receive a book I wanted, though, and a lot of money everyone chipped in to help pay for my Clarinet! I had a good Christmas though, I don't really care about gifts.

Oh, and my roommate got me popcorn and a cute Batman cell phone charm. :D

Back
Top Bottom