• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What did you last cook?

Some whole-wheat linguine with olive oil, tomato paste, Brussels sprouts, oregano, and a few Kalamata olives =)

Last edited:
My response to my friend's apparent disapproval of dessert pizzas.
Tortilla, icing, cheddar, parmesan, turkey, bacon, chocolate, sprinkles, and mustard.

20221023_005832.jpg

Made my signature Thanksgiving dessert today: double-decker caramel pumpkin pie. It's a pumpkin pie with a chocolate graham cracker crust, caramel whipped cream on top, and crowned with white chocolate shavings.

Side note: I used to make it with regular chocolate graham crackers, but ever since they became somewhat scarce around these parts I had to use chocolate Teddy Grahams instead, as they're everywhere in this area. Turns out they made the pie an even bigger hit (something about the glaze on them making the crust sweeter) so I've since switched gears to using Teddy Grahams whenever I make something with a graham cracker crust. Plus they crush up much easier and become much more fine when making a crust. Just a little pro hack/tip to share that I've come to discover.

In order to try to combat my recent bouts with insomnia I created a special milk drink in hopes of lulling me into a more relaxed state. I warmed up milk on the stovetop, mixed in a tablespoon of honey and a teaspoon of vanilla extract, poured it into a large mug and topped it with nutmeg. Not bad. I admit I do feel a bit more relaxed, but we'll see if it does the trick. Maybe next time I'll try using maple syrup instead of honey and cinnamon instead of nutmeg. Worth a shot.

A salad with lettuce, red bell peppers, red onions, and green onions. Then some olive oil and lemon juice with oregano, black pepper, and fennel seeds as dressing.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom