• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

POPULAR: What Did You Read Today?

Yet more The Plantagenets - King Henry's sons repeatedly rebel against his rule, which crumbles to an ignominious end. Richard ascends to the throne, trying to keep his brother John out of the kingdom of England while he busies himself committing atrocities from Lisbon to Acre

I found a story that probably puts quest for the ultimate SRBS clone to an end (or at least makes me realize I’m not half as original as I hoped), and read a lil’ something about a furret with dementia...

I found a story that probably puts quest for the ultimate SRBS clone to an end (or at least makes me realize I’m not half as original as I hoped), and read a lil’ something about a furret with dementia...

Sounds dubious.

Read Ghost Town's chapter 11 over on Serebii. Fic's almost to a close already, holy shit.

Wait, it is?!

Actually, I shouldn't be surprised by that. I guess I'm just really bad at gauging how far along fics are unless I'm writing them. :V

The Plantagenets: Richard the Lionheart dies after one siege too many, leaving the kingdom, eventually, to his brother John. Though perhaps villainised more than he should be in comparison with his brother, John has a knack for making enemies out of friends that leads to the writing of one of the most important documents in Western civilisation - Magna Carta

A few days ago I took a power read through Glitched and PMD: System Reboot over on Serebii. They're both good stories, but I should probably have paced myself better so I wouldn't feel dead tired in the morning.

Read the second chapter of System:Reboot on Serebii, and a oneshot uploaded there today for their Review Game. A massively prolific day for me, as I usually don't read more than a chapter of fiction per week.

Three Body Problem, by Liu Cixi. Does aliens and virtual reality and the future but deals with them in a much more philosophical way than I’ve ever really read before. Translation is lovely; it’s originally in Chinese so it’s a refreshing swap from what’s normally prevalent in Western sci-fi.

Three Body Problem, by Liu Cixi. Does aliens and virtual reality and the future but deals with them in a much more philosophical way than I’ve ever really read before. Translation is lovely; it’s originally in Chinese so it’s a refreshing swap from what’s normally prevalent in Western sci-fi.

wtf I literally heard of this series for the first time today and thought about picking it up. y so psychic

About to read a chapter of Oathbringer to get in the mood for writing

wtf I literally heard of this series for the first time today and thought about picking it up. y so psychic

About to read a chapter of Oathbringer to get in the mood for writing
dude lmk when you finish it there are two sequels and I’d love a book club

The Plantagenets: Edward I completes his conquest of Wales with a massive programme of castle building and legal reform, at the same time capping off a rising tide of legal anti-semitism with the expulsion of England's Jewish community in 1290

betaread my friend's tpp oneshot for this one contest. lots of bugs and glitches and shipwreck ptsd

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom