• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

POPULAR: What Did You Read Today?

I just finished a book I rented from the library called The Evolution of Calpurnia Tate by Jacqueline Kelly. It was cute, and I liked it well enough, though it did have a case of the author adding in too many modern phrases in a series that takes place in Texas in the year 1899. I'll probably buy it on Kindle.

A bunch of stuff I can't talk about... for various reasons. On the non-fictional side of things, I looked at a piece focused on stat breakdowns of the different MLB teams and offering predictions as to how they'll finish the season.

The Making of the British Army: From the English Civil War to the War on Terror, Allan Mallinson. A biased, triumphalist paen written by an amateur, and proof that soldiers don't necessarily know what they're talking about when it comes to military history

Recently finished The Subtle Knife and began The Amber Spyglass.

Gonna do a lot of fanfiction reading in the next two weeks! Got some judging responsibilities to be getting on with.

Oh, and I've been reading a fuckton of IT study material. Gotta get through way too much content in a very short space of time. One month, in fact. Yikes!

A mortgage deed, a concept of another one and other documents related to the house I bought yesterday.

Futurama - that episode which manages to parody Alien and Relationship management for corporate employees at the same time... proving those are both dreadfully pointless pieces of experience, albeit amusing ones when watching from a safe distance... Oops sorry, that's what I watched.

What I read: survival project and Unequivocant.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom