• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

Re: What TV show are you currently watching?

Minuto para Ganar.

I can't understand a single word of what they're saying but it's entertaining.

Charmed

I'm about to watch the local news in 10 minutes, so for now I'm just hearing-not-watching what ever channel I left it last, Food Network, so on right now is Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dines.

Stargate SG-1 (still one of my favourite shows)

Last seasons reruns of "Worst Cooks in America", I love that show, if I was on it, I might make it all the way to middle of the show. I can cook but I'm not an expert.

Sabrina the Teenage Witch

Sabrina the Teenage Witch

I'm rewatching this! Surprisingly, it's just as awesome as it was when I was a kid :D

I'm also watching Dexter right now. OMG totally hooked on it. About to rent season 3...

Back
Top Bottom