• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

Re: What TV show are you currently watching?

I've got some show on mute right now, it's set in a hospital. Think it might be Scrubs.

The Walking Dead, for the first time in so long. ;u;

Stargate SG-1

Gravity Falls

Watching Ranma 1/2 for the third time. Also been watching Kids on the Slope in anime club.
I haven't really watched it in a while, but I thought I'd bring it up: any Teen Titans fans here? Personally, I can't wait for the new season. It won't be nearly as good as the original series, but at least it's something!

I don't know exactly how, or why, but I was just surfing the Web and the next thing I know, bam! I'm watching Trigun.

The Last Airbender. I'm currently on Book 1, Chapter 3.

The Fairly OddParents

Back
Top Bottom