• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

football game
WCQ - Zambia vs Algeria

Well, I don't actually recall the last thing I watched on TV, but the last one I watched that actually left any impression on my was S1 Ep1 of a show call The Red Band Society, which was actually kinda good 'far as I'm concerned. I really should get around to watching more of that. When I'm done doing other stuff I really should get around to.

Oh, and I also watched the entirity of Over the Garden Wall, and it was... interesting. And wierd, it was most certianly wierd. Not that I mind, in fact I do enjoy a good dose of wierd from time to time, and it certianly scratched that itch while still being a pretty good cartoon in general and I'm rambling see if you can find it somewhere you might like it so on and so forth.

2018 FIFA World Cup qualifier between Australia and Thailand (I watched it on 9Go!)

American Horror Story: Cult, I hate sleeping I guess.

The last thing I watched on TV is a show I'd consider... alright, Star vs. the Forces of Evil. Not that I really paid much attention to it, I was too busy foruming, but that's besides the point.

As for the last thing I watched that I actually paid attention to, well, that'd be some MLP:FIM reruns, specificly season 6 episode 2. That is all.

Back
Top Bottom