• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

What Did You Watch On Television Last?

Parissong

the bells of joy are ringing
Reaction score
The last thing on TV i watched was the pokemon anime episodes Wake Up Snorlax! and Make Room for Gloom! at 300 am in the morning.
I really liked Wake Up Snorlax! Nice! I thought it was a particularly cute episode all-round, esp. the fact that it's basically a representation of me in the morning.

WilliG

Reaction score
Just started watching Knightfall. The Templars to me are just awesome and although no doubt created atrocities and murdered thousands, it must have been one hell of a time to be one. Through VPN from Veepn.com I can watch my fav shows from any country with unlimited traffic. So cool.

Last edited:

Firox Vee

*Mreowr* "what did I do?"
Reaction score
last was a movie "Creepshow"
love those scary stories

Firox Vee

Reaction score
was watching an episode of "All Hail King Julien"

Lord-Arceus

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
Reaction score
I finished with the third (and officially final) season of "Skylanders Academy". It was...bittersweet, to say the least.

The positive side: The villains have been imprisoned and/or defeated, the Core of Light has been saved, the Skylanders have graduated so they can now begin teaching the younger cadets, and Spyro is no longer evil.

The negative side: Master Eon sacrificed himself (therefore allowing Kaossandra to become the Academy's new mentor), though he now exists in another plane of existence, allowing him to communicate with Spyro. He even reveals that he has found where Spyro's true family resides, but it is beyond the Skylands, so Spyro ends up having to take a leave of absence from the Academy to go on a journey with Eon.

Pikadex

Pikachu Aficionado
Reaction score
"The Stray" a film about a dog who finds his new owners and saves their lives without them realizing it.

WilliG

Reaction score
Euphoria, just finished season 1 on HBO. There has never been a better script about teenage angst and drugs committed to silver screen. Ever.

Firox Vee

Reaction score
yep, an episode of "The Lion Guard"
episode is 'The Imaginary Okapi' from season 1

MegaPod

Pressurized Pupa
Reaction score
Several season 4 episodes of Psych. It’s been years since I last watched the series...