• Snowy finds a Gym Leader lurking in a mine. Watch here as he faces off against Marnie and prepares to battle against Kabu.

What Did You Watch On Television Last?

Small ripples lead to big waves.
Reaction score
The latest episode of Doctor Who. Before that, the latest episode of QI. Before that, a documentary about albatrosses in Hawaii.

Reaction score
Whovians (and before that Doctor Who). There were mentions of the passing of Ian Cullen that occurred a couple of months ago (he was interviewed on the first episode of Whovians); as well as the mention of Sacha Dhawan who played original director Waris Hussein in "An Adventure in Space and Time" played The Master in the episode.

Vay

"no need to groom, ya cute enough already"
Reaction score
just same cartoon "The Penguins of Madagascar" various episodes

the shrine maiden
Reaction score
Watched a second episode of season 1 of Castle last night. Really lovin' this show and wish I had more time to watch it.

Vay

"no need to groom, ya cute enough already"
Reaction score
an episode of "King of the Hill"
been binge watching every episode for two days now

Easy Breezy
Reaction score
She-Ra - "The Sword: Part 1" and "The Sword: Part 2."

I've been meaning to get around to this show for a year & it's apparently got 4 seasons already :V

Reaction score
Finally getting into The Witcher now. There are still bits where I don't understand what they're on about but I stuck with it and on episode 3 finally got interested.

Easy Breezy
Reaction score
She-Ra - "Beast Island."

My heart isn't ready to watch the season finale just yet ;w;

Low-temp Larva
Reaction score
The series finale of The Good Place. It was awesome. Such a great show overall, too!

the shrine maiden
Reaction score
Watched episodes 5 and 6 from season 1 of Castle the other day when my internet went out. Definitely got the wheels turning for me on potential ideas for stories and such, haha.

Reaction score
Watched my Pokeymans that I recorded this morning.

Easy Breezy
Reaction score
Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts - "Beyond the Valley of the Dogs."

I finally got into a series early for once, and I am SO glad I was early for this one, because holy crap it's so freaking good

Given power
Reaction score
Super Bowl LIV.

I only really watch the big games, and this was an entertaining one. Thought it was over when the Chiefs got that pass reversed, but then they came back with a longer drive, rallied hard, and just piled on at the very end. Nice to see Reid get a Super Bowl after 2005, in any case.