• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Xena- Warrior Princess (season one)

'poison stroll through the desert"
Reaction score
a documentary called "Doomsday" from History Channel

running on a loop
Reaction score
Been binging Castle a lot lately still. I'm halfway through season 3 now!

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
I'm rewatching season one of Castle and season three of Xena- Warrior Princess.

Easy Breezy
Reaction score
Adventures from Moominvalley - "Spring in Moominvalley."

Very cute, as expected. Also, the thing Moomin transformed into kinda reminded me of Impidimp :V

running on a loop
Reaction score
Finished all 8 seasons of Castle earlier this week. I admit I wasn't a huge fan of the ending, and the 8th season started to drag on to the point where I found myself not wanting to watch as much, in part because of how much it dragged on and in part because I didn't want it to end. Overall, a great show, and I'm real glad I've been sucked into it as much as I have.

Deliciously Sparkly
Reaction score
She-Ra and the Princesses of Power season 5.

Yes, yes, it's Netflix, but I still say it counts!

Reaction score
Retrograde (on ABC). It's a new Australian comedy set during the coronavirus pandemic lockdown earlier this year, and everything was filmed and edited in said lockdown. It was okay.

Togepi
Reaction score
I'm cycling through three different comedy series on Hulu, watching a different one each day: SNL, Adventure Time, and Scrubs. Each has its own special charm, so I look forward to every new day!