• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

Reaction score
Only Connect (airs here in Australia on SBS Viceland). Ended on a happy note with the last clue (I won't reveal it).

dig

にせオーキドはかせ
Reaction score
Chef's Table Season 2 Episode 1.

Seen it already, and it was still a good watch.

Reaction score
The Rise of the Murdoch Dynasty on ABC. First episode was very good, will watch Episode 2 next week.

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Spitting Image

It's ... ok. As a reboot it's functioning in a world where anyone can be a satirist, and usually satire is communicated through memes. Some of the skits are bit too absurdist to really land, but punches are only reluctantly pulled either

Filtration Fairy
Reaction score
Rewatched the first season of The Mandalorian. Just as awesome as the first time I watched it!

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Murdoch Mysteries (season four)

Filtration Fairy
Reaction score
The first two episodes of Legend of Korra. My brothers and I recently finished Avatar: The Last Airbender, so now we’re starting this!

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Spitting Image

*sigh. Seems to be drawing deep from the well of "celebrities doing absurd things is funny". Satire has to make a point

Immortal Old Man
Reaction score
The Umbrella Academy Season 2 Episodes 3 and 4

I have never yelled so much at the TV in my life.

Person-about-Bulba
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/him
Great British Bake-Off, Series 8, Episode 3. (It's bread week!)