• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Three strikes, you're out, Spitting Inage. You're supposed to mock other media for their obsession with Meghan Markle, not join in with them

Reaction score
AFL Grand Final

And your comment about The IT Crowd, the best episode was "The Haunting of Bill Crouse", which was so funny.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Been watching Kim's Convivence on Netflix and loving it. Gentle comedy that goes quite deep at times. When Apa tears up then throws out an insult makes it feel so real.

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Star Trek- Deep Space Nine (season two)

Lass Amy
Reaction score
I've been catching up on the new season of Hilda lately. This is one of the cutest shows ever. I wonder if there's already a thread about it.

Reaction score
I watch Money Heist, The umbrella Academy and Orange is the new black on Netflix. I use vpn to get access to the US Netflix content, I found more help at this vpn service. Useful tool these days.

Last edited:
>:| 4 8 15 16 23 42
Reaction score
To Tell the Truth, a funny gameshow. And I'm also re-watching stranger things season 2