• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

SuperBowl LVI (or as I would call it The Craig Kelly Show because of all the advertisements for the United Australia Party with his face in almost every ad break on Seven)

The 64th running of the Daytona 500. Twas a good one.
nascar-cup-daytona-500-2022-ra-2-1068x712.jpg

The Amazing Race. Bizarrely enough, it is now two years to the day that the 33rd season was suspended, and that episode was aired here in Australia earlier tonight. There is a clip of the moment that will be part of world history (for all the wrong reasons- COVID-19) on YouTube (WARNING to people in Western Australia it does contain spoilers for tonight's episode, which hasn't aired there yet)

Just started Resident Alien, two episodes in and liking it so far. Alan Tudyk is ace.

The Untamed - Episode 1.

I'm not sure this series is for me, but I'd give it another shot somewhere down the line.

I'm watching Chicago Fire on Peacock.

Back
Top Bottom