• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure: Started season 2 and now I see where all my "I expected this to more more adventurey" thoughts came from. Because it turns into an adventure show in season 2. Makes sense. The group they decided to put on the adventure is really weird though. Like, why in the hell of it did they decide that the guy whose gag is that his foot is a hook, and the shitty comic relief character who's bad at his job and also completely unnecessary because the core trio plus Lance are perfectly capable of good comedic levity all on their own, were at all necessary to put in this season?

Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure: Wrapped up the series earlier today. This is such a good fuckin' show, y'all. I love the character work that goes into it, most especially season 3, and the songs are brilliant. The art style is also absolutely gorgeous. They're clearly not really sure what they're doing in the beginning which leads to some weird stilted angles and weird motion, but once they find their feet it is magical. Just an all around great show I'd be happy to recommend.

I'm warching "The Vikings" on Wondrium.

I started watching Final Space last night. It’s a bit off kilter, the main character in particular takes some getting used to, but it’s got a cool world and decent promise to go somewhere interesting.

Back
Top Bottom