• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

I just watched my Boston Celtics shit the bed in game five of their playoff series against Orlando.

Damn, was I pissed.
That was a BS call on Perkins.
The refs were high or something.
Plain ridiculous.
Celtics will take it at home on Friday for sure!

Thanks.

Edit: Oh yeah, last thing I watched was Dancing with the Stars.

Thanks.

The Office, but I only saw the last minute. My last show would be Family Guy if you want to count entire shows, since I was watching that before I flipped to The Office.

King of the Hill

Yeah that was rather disappointing... But clearly not as disappointing than last year's.

Oh, I know, right!? Adam Lambert was the clear choice to have won; last year was the biggest upset in American Idol finale history.

I watched Scrubs last on the TV. |D Though... admittedly, it's actually been a while since I've watched any TV. Probably why I'm out of the loop on a lot of different movies coming up.

America's Next Top Model

Oh, I know, right!? Adam Lambert was the clear choice to have won; last year was the biggest upset in American Idol finale history.

Yes! I was rather annoyed for ages, and one of my friends even "converted to a Kris Allen fan" afterwards. So yeah, it was upsetting at the time, even though it ended up better for Adam's career in the end.

Back
Top Bottom