• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

Re: What TV show are you currently watching?

I just went on an Adventure Time marathon. Plan to watch a few more episodes when I have the time.

Once Upon A Time. Snow White is annoying.

I've been rather addicted to It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia lately. Great show, forgot how much I liked it.

As you can tell by my name, I'm watching Studio Ghibli's (See what I did there? I MADE this film!) Princess Mononoke. Best Ghibli film because of its beautiful music, great plot and badass characters (Claire Danes being the most badass. She doesn't stop yowling or grunting throughout the film).

I'm watching Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends. Gee, I haven't watched this cartoon in so long. Brought back memories.

George Lopez

The Voice UK, The Voice US and I also started watching Doctor Who.

Back
Top Bottom