• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

Doctor Who (It was the crossover episode with the spinoffs Torchwood and The Sarah Jane Adventures).

I'm about to watch The Weekly with Charlie Pickering.

Tanked, I've been wanting to see this episode too since I'm a fan of Gabriel "Fluffy" Iglesias.

an episode of King of the Hill

A live football match between my country (INA) with Thailand for SEA games.

@ArvAl; - "Sinnoh" vs Thailand!! must be an awesome game - don't worry I know what team INA is

lots of Cop reruns

Does it count if I'm currently watching it? If so, The Boondocks.

Cats 101

Thanks to this show though, I now want a khao manee kitten.

Star Trek- The Next Generation
Stargate SG-1

Technically American Dad, but the last thing I actually sat down to watch was Kill la Kill.

Still the same ABC New 24 ever -
Apparently there's been some talk about getting rid of stamp duty - it's basically house/land purchase tax. ACT/Canberra's already gotten rid of it, and the New South Wales Government is considering it. On another news, the Australian Federal Government is coming under fire under accusations that officials bribed the people smugglers to send the boats back to Indonesia.

a not scary so called 'horror movie' "A Haunting in Connecticut 2: The Ghosts of Georgia"

Family Guy. Specifically, one of the older episodes where Peter lies to the Make-A-Wish Foundation that Chris is dying so he can get Gumbel 2 Gumbel un-cancelled.

Watching shows live is the best thing you can do to support them so they don't get cancelled. If you really hate commercials so much, don't watch it, just turn the bloody TV on, so the good shows get another season, and watch it online later.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom